Re: Oreo/ update/ thinking mouth is hurting ??

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 25, 2012
      Yes, Oreo is on a STRICT regimin of being fed 4 times per day, at least 2.5 oz , 4 times per day to maintain his 14lb weight. We have done well and am proud of the fact that almost a year ago was when he was diagnosed with the CRF and with his EXTREME pickiness, and me running to MULTIPLE stores each week for a different variety of food just to keep him eating, it's been a struggle, but obviously worth it.
      He will not eat any of the kidney foods,(he's got CRF) I can occasionally sneak it in when he is feeling well, but definitly not while we are having these challenges, or he won't eat at all. He doesn't care for dry food, but occasionally nibbles on it in the middle of the night. I have other cats , so the food is left down. But maybe I need to remove it in the places he stays in. I so appreciate all of the advice I am getting and am using every bit of ot. thank you
      If it weren't for this site and all you caring people, I would have lost my mind a year ago.
      Thank you