Re: Cat with severe HCM and Asthma in CHF

  • ginawsia
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 23, 2012
      Hang in there! It can get better! Others have provided more specific feedback but I thought I'd share this:

      My kitty is in the middle stage of HCM and had his first CHF Oct 8th. It took two weeks of close monitoring and medicine before he was "better." In addition to medicine, my kitty health further improved when I changed his diet to Science Diet g/d. It is low in sodium and has taurine.

      My thoughts are with you.