Re: [FH] Oreo's doing well, but strange behavior this morning... after

  • Laurie Stead
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 23, 2012
      Looking for a cool place to lay maybe?  If all other clinical signs are good, which they sound like they are, I would not worry.  Were you able to take his RRR while he was sleeping in the tub?  Once you found him there did he wake and sit up to greet you?

      Laurie

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 23, 2012
        No, I didn't take his rates, but he did "talk" to us and come out and h sat on the couch for a good while, chilling. He ate a decent lunch and is acting fine. I will watch him though. Maybe its just because we had family stay over the holiday yesterday and tey hadn't left yet and he wanted to escape and find a quiet place. I dunno. But the bath tub? Ok. Def keeping an eye on him.
        Thanks.

      • mmayer11@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 23, 2012
          Hmmm...now that you add the detail regarding guests...I venture the guess that he wanted them to leave, and when they didn't oblige him, he took 'himself' away.

          Marianna