Oreo's doing well, but strange behavior this morning... after

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 23, 2012
      I fed him, he went and hid. He WAS fine all morning, following me around and looking well. He ate all his breakfast. We finally found him SLEEPING in my bath tub? What is that about? He was fine, snuggling, purring, ate his yreats, etc? Like nothing strange occured?
    • mmayer11@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 23, 2012
        There's something going on for sure. Like you, it's hard to say. But that behavior is a warning sign :(

        Marianna

        I fed him, he went and hid. He WAS fine all morning, following me around and looking well. He ate all his breakfast. We finally found him SLEEPING in my bath tub? What is that about? He was fine, snuggling, purring, ate his yreats, etc? Like nothing strange occured?

      • Lynda Doty
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 23, 2012
          I'd say you found a happy, content kitty snoozing in your bathtub. Who can figure out a cat!

          ~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Blessings,
          Lynda, Martha, Morelli & Angel C.B.

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 23, 2012
            Looking for a cool place to lay maybe?  If all other clinical signs are good, which they sound like they are, I would not worry.  Were you able to take his RRR while he was sleeping in the tub?  Once you found him there did he wake and sit up to greet you?

            Laurie

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 23, 2012
              No, I didn't take his rates, but he did "talk" to us and come out and h sat on the couch for a good while, chilling. He ate a decent lunch and is acting fine. I will watch him though. Maybe its just because we had family stay over the holiday yesterday and tey hadn't left yet and he wanted to escape and find a quiet place. I dunno. But the bath tub? Ok. Def keeping an eye on him.
              Thanks.

              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 23, 2012
                Hmmm...now that you add the detail regarding guests...I venture the guess that he wanted them to leave, and when they didn't oblige him, he took 'himself' away.

                Marianna