New HCM study UK> clinical trial- patients required.

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2012
      Hi all

      I saw this yesterday which may be of help to anyone whose cat is in
      Northern UK and has suffered CHF in the last month. Your vet would need to apply
      for you to be on the study. It's trialling a new drug and they need cases.
      Scroll down to the clinical research section on the page.

      _http://www.liv.ac.uk/sath/services/cardiology/_
      (http://www.liv.ac.uk/sath/services/cardiology/)