Re: Chloe - A Setback

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2012
      Hi Suzanne

      I`m sorry Chloe has got worse. Unfortunately dealing with heart failure
      often takes a little while to find the correct dose of medications, and I
      think the extra lasix will help. It is vital her lungs are cleared of fluid so
      she may need an even bigger dose temporarily and something else to assist
      her heart. With my Milli, we add another drug every time she gets worse
      until she's on absolutely everything except digoxin.