Hacker asking for money

  • Lee Evans
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2012
      You can inform Yahoo of this person using Marta's account.  Go to:

      http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index;_ylt=AkYJ4lsJxKuqiMBoFfJJtE0HjSN4?locale=en_US&y=PROD_ACCT&page=content&id=SLN3417

      I got there the round-about way by clicking on the Terms of Use at the bottom of the Yahoo Home page and scrolling forever until I reached a link to Customer Service.  You can tell them about what has happened to Marta's account and they will be able to contact her.

      I have seen this happen in several other Yahoo groups.

      Spay and Neuter your cats and dogs and your weird relatives and nasty neighbors too!