Re: [FH] Bad Trip.......................(Philippines)

  • BubbaCat1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 20, 2012
      Poor Marta! This bogus letter is making the rounds in the yahoo groups, unfortunately.

      Jo
      __________

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 20, 2012
        I think we should collect all the money we can for Marta and then - when she tells us which hotel to send it to...we send it all to animal rescues sites that we know are reputable and then thank Marta for being such a help!

        So sorry if anyone fell for this!
        Glad that it was noted up front a SCAM because we have many good hearted people on this sight who may be tempted to help

        Wendy

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 20, 2012
          I feel horrible for the real Marta, I had this happen to me once too,

          I do not know how to reach her, bu if someone could and ask her to simply change her password, she should be OK
          That solved it for me.

          Wendy