Re: [FH] Lucky

  • mmayer11@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 17, 2012
      Dear Rose,
      Only 6 years young...how tragic to be stricken with this disease so very young.. I'm so very sorry to read of your loss of Lucky. It's impossible to predict when heart disease levels its fatal blow. You were very brave to spare him, knowing how much the loss of your beloved Lucky would hurt you.

      Marianna

      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 17, 2012
        So sorry to hear about Lucky :-(

        I lost my beautiful Siamese 3 years ago to RCM its a dreaful disease, he lasted 2 months from being diagnosed, we too had to make the decision to put him to sleep,It wasnt easy and still think about him everyday. Hope your pain heels quickly and soon you can remember all the good times you had with him, you did all you could possibly to to make him comfortable. He was Lucky by name and Lucky by nature to have such caring family around him.

        Take care
        Mandy x

      • kpolone@aol.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 18, 2012
          Rose,

          I am so sorry to hear about Lucky. We were all hoping that Lucky would improve. It is really hard when we lose them but I think it is harder when one of them is so young. I lost one of my girls at 16 months old due to FIP. I still think about her all of the time. At least I get to a glimpse of her on Animal Planet when her episode of Cats 101 comes on. I still check the listings on the weekend. Her passing was just devastating. I can totally to everything that your wrotel as other on the group do.

          Just remember you did your best for him. Anyone that comes to a group like ours for advice and support shows their commitment.

          Hugs,

          Kevin