Re: Nando report

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 16, 2012
      Hi Victoria

      That's great news. My Vanny had all her teeth out (except her canines) too
      when she came to stay with us and she eats like a horse now, including
      biscuits. He'll feel so much better without toothache and the bacteria causing
      sore gums and poisoning him

      Hope he's home soon and with you:)

      LYn

    • Jordan
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 16, 2012
        GREAT NEWS!! I think all of us with HCM kitties worry about dentals and any other procedures which requires anesthesia. So it is ALWAYS encouraging when one of our own comes through so well.

        HOORAY!!! Time to do an happy dance :)

        Love and kitty kisses,
        Jordan and Sheba

      • zan200
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 16, 2012
          Hi Victoria,
          So happy to hear Nando is doing so well after his surgery!
          Suzanne and Chloe