Re: Quinn CHF

  • zan200
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2012
      Hi Kathy and Quinn,

      I just joined the group a few weeks ago when my 18 1/2 year old Platinum Burmese, Chloe went into heart failure after a 3 week nightmare of misdiagnosis. The folks here on the forum have provided me with a wealth of knowledge and support as Chloe and I travel through our HCM journey.

      Quinn sounds like a wonderful kindred spirit to both you and your Angel Kitty Danny...

      Sending prayers and positive thoughts your way,
      Suzanne and Chloe