Re: New member, glad I found you but terrified!

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 14, 2012
      Hello

      I am sorry your cat is poorly. It is essential he has his surgery, pain is
      a horrible thing and toothache is one of the worst. Yes, it is a risk, but
      my HCM cats have survived surgery, although one had complications from low
      bloood pressure. My girl had a dental and recovered quickly.

      You are absolutely doing the right thing having the dental and with the
      hospital its the best possible chance. Ill pray for your kitty tonight.