Re: [FH] Purring Sound

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 11, 2012
      Hi Lynda

      I`m not sure what that means. She may have an upper respiratory infection.
      Has she been sneezing at all recently? My Tess used to wet purr when she
      had a cold. Usually needed antibiotics for the secondary infection. My Trixi
      snorts all the time, she's had chronic calici virus all her life and
      constantly snorts when she has an episode.