Re: [FH] Hannah & open-mouth purring

  • Karen Plasket
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2012
      Hi Michelle,
      My 17 year old scottish fold does this...he is in renal failure and congestive heart failure with HCM...he started open-mouth purring late in life (although he has been doing it several years now). When he really gets going, his mouth is slightly open, with tongue part way out. Nothing to worry about, unless she is open-mouth breathing.
      Karen Plasket, DVM