Re: [FH] Please Welcome Dr. Karen Plasket !!!

  • keycmv
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 7, 2012
      Welcome aboard!

      I have a 19 year old DSH. He was diagnosed with a heart murmur as a kitten, hyperthyroid 6 years ago, radioactive iodine performed 5.5 years ago due to reaction to hyperT meds, CRF years ago, hypoT 2 years ago, heart failure/HCM a year ago. It is quite a tightrope walk, but he is managing well.

      Stay calm and treat the cat (not just the numbers).

      Carol and Gump