we're on the road to recovery, finally Oreo started eating

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2012
      Himself last night. Yay. Today, he has already eaten twice (his normal regimin is 4 small meals daily) and he has pooped and pee'd. He's still tired and sleeping. I think he's in a bit of pain and I MAY try a very small dose of the buprenex. Less than half his prescribed amount, so we don't fall backwards. I can't wait until I get his personality back and see what lifes like with those nasty teeth out. Whew, maybe I can just go back to feeding straight Pate' we have been "blending" food with water for so long now, itl b strange, but nice. Thank you for all your help.
    • Westgold
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 31, 2012
        wonderful news!
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 31, 2012
          So relieved to hear this! Congrats and continued good luck!

        • mmayer11@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 31, 2012
            Wheeeee! Thank goodness for your good news!!!
            Don't change anything right now...I'd keep blending for a bit longer, and adding a dose of buprenex regularly. I'm sure he's still soar as anything. What a wonderful result. You've been such a trooper through all this!

            Marianna