Re: My beloved Rocket is gone

  • f1yanks
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 23, 2012
      Thank you for sharing that beautiful letter. I am thinking of all the wonderful boys I love and miss so much. And I look down at my little girl with the arrhythmia and wonder how long we will have together before my heart is torn from me again.
      Bless you and your beautiful boy. I have no doubt you will be together again someday

      Diana and angels Happy,Lawrence,Hardy & Geddy