Re: [FH] Re: Steroid use

  • mmayer11@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 23, 2012
      Yes indeed it does.
      Have your vet call an rx to RoadRunner pharmacy 877 518-4589 Phoenix AZ
      My vet found me this compounding pharmacy to make a month supply for my cat. She told me they were offering the best price $45 which included shipping, and they are very trustworthy. Quick turn around time, too. The compound your cat needs is the oral version [non sterile], so you do not need to purchase the more expensive sterile type that most vets have on hand for injectable use. There is a BIG difference in the price.

      Marianna