New, panicking member -update

  • amseibel
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2012
      I just wanted to say thanks to those who responded to my post a few weeks ago when Rylie was first diagnosed. She went back to her normal self for almost two weeks when suddenly yesterday her back legs became paralyzed due to an aortic clot. The prognosis was bad and we decided it was better for her to let her go:'( I miss her terribly, but thank you to those who responded and I wish you all the best for your cats.

      Andrea & Rylie