Fuzz Echo Report-Recheck-Thoughts???

  • Dana McCormick
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2012
      Fuzz was diagnosed severe HCM 3 months ago. He just had his recheck and I have attached the report. The Dr seemed pleased that alot of the #s have decreased, but I don't really know anything about this stuff. It sounds good, he is acting great and gained over 3#.

      He's on Diltiazem, Cardio Strength, CoQ10 and Plavix.

      Thoughts???

      Thanks,

      Dana