Well am I ever embarrassed

  • Westgold
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2012
      After I posted about Tigger's birthday, his breeder contacted me -- he's
      actually EIGHT today, not seven. I don't know how I could have made that
      mistake! All his life I've had him on the other schedule that made him
      Seven today. Poor little guy, now I have to go and tell him he's actually
      EIGHT -- he lost one of his little nine lives in just a couple hours ----

      I guess I was thinking of 2005, because it was January 2005 that I actually
      got him. But he was born Oct 1, 2004.

      Well I guess this is even better that he has lived with HCM for EIGHT years
      without a problem....