Re: Nattokinase in tablet form works to dissolve blood clots and tre

  • Jordan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2012
      Hello all:

      I originally read about Michelle's success with Nattokinase on her FB page. I found the information fascinating and thought everyone here would enjoy it, as well. I encouraged Michelle to sign up to our group and am so glad she did.

      Thanks Michell!!

      Question - are these tablets small enough to pill pocket??

      Thank you,

      Jordan and Sheba