Re: anyone use supplements that have magnesium in them?

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2012
      Hi

      I used Cardiostrength in 3 cats for three years with no problems. A stone
      would be a build up of crystals, more like struvite which is form from the
      acidity of the urine. It can be worse with dried food as it is more
      concentrated.

      My 'blocked' cat needed special food for 3 months to correct this inbalance
      and had to go on wet food for life. You can have a urine sample tested for
      struvite and other crystals at your vets.

      :) Lyn