Re: [FH] anyone use supplements that have magnesium in them?

  • Westgold
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2012
      how much is in there? I would ask my cardiologist about that --
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2012
        Hi

        I used Cardiostrength in 3 cats for three years with no problems. A stone
        would be a build up of crystals, more like struvite which is form from the
        acidity of the urine. It can be worse with dried food as it is more
        concentrated.

        My 'blocked' cat needed special food for 3 months to correct this inbalance
        and had to go on wet food for life. You can have a urine sample tested for
        struvite and other crystals at your vets.

        :) Lyn