RE: [FH] Happy Birthday Tigger !!!!

  • Judi Levens
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2012
      Dear Michele; Happy Birthday to Tigger Too! so wonderful that he's doing so well...BUT, it's you that's giving him this healthy and happy life, and don't forget to congratulate yourself too. I remember the stress of living with an HCM kitty...it's a constant worry about what will come nextand how they will go. Only the incredible love they give back makes it worthwhile...so, Happy Birthday to both of you! hugs...Judi and Angel Max

      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      From: westgold@...
      Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 08:56:14 -0400
      Subject: [FH] Happy Birthday Tigger !!!!

      I just wanted to share the great news, my little heart kitty Tigger Too is

      happily celebrating his Seventh birthday today!

      He had a 3-4 murmur when I bought him, and was diagnosed with HCM at 6

      months. He's been on atenolol since the beginning, and he is just fine.

      You can't even tell he's sick.

      HCM is not necessarily a death sentence --- we have many kitties on this

      list who have lived a lot longer than 7. With the right meds and care of a

      good cardiologist, many can live a perfectly normal lifespan.

      So just love them, do the best you can -- oh, and love them some more.

      Happy Birthday to my special baby boy!

      Cheers!

      Michelle, Susie Q & Tigger Too in Toronto

    • elfinmyst@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2012
        Way to go Tigger!!

        Happy birthday, lots of love and purrs from the Furkids:)