thanks everyone who responded to my Oreo post, hes got an apt
- With the cardiologist on Wednesday for the echo. I will be bringing his last echo results for comparison. The secondary vet wanted to start him on Antenol already after stopping the Enalpril. I said I wanted to wait until the echo is done and what the cardiologist says. Also, I check his heart rate 2 timess daily and it stays around 112. He's super laid back at home and relaxed. So,? I think he was just super stressed with the IV in, fluids running and he couldn't see me. They had him in a LOUD vet, with dogs barking etc. It was super busy that day. So, hoping for still "NO CHANGE" on this echo. Any more advice, I'll take it. Thank you all !