Fw: Re: [FH] Living on the edge with HCM

  • Lynda Doty
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2012
      I am new at HCM too, but one thing I've learned while dealing with all of Martha's diseases is--they pick up on our stress, and then THEY get stressed out, too, Learn to relax (and I know that's easier said than done, Martha's internist is always begging me to relax). Try to remember that you are relaxing for your critter--it makes it a little easier knowing I'm doing it FOR Martha.

      Blessings,
      Lynda, Martha, Morelli & Angel C.B.

      was hoping for the higher end but I'm seriously concerned this is a setback. So tell me what can I expect living like this? :(