Re: [FH] More questions from a sort of newbie.

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 19, 2012
      Hi Vickie

      That's an enormous improvement to her heart from 6mm to 4mm. It puts her
      into the range of normal again so well done for picking it up so quickly.
      I`ve had several cats, including non-HCM cats open mouth breathe when heavily
      stressed like at the vet. This includes Lexi who was HCM scanned negative
      and has no heart issues. So it may be a stress event.

      When is her next scan due? I`ve never had a cat who has gone back to a
      normal wall thickness, What else did the scan report say about the heart? I`m
      not sure about the medications, if she was progressing, I`d say up the
      cardio Strength to one a day, but she isn;t. She's clearly improved.