Re: [FH] Neon Shadow Cat Sphynx with HCM

  • Lynda Doty
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 13 5:38 AM
      I know  you love this little critter, and I'm so sorry you are having to go through this. My question is, you say he is on medication. Is he taking Lasix?

      Blessings,
      Lynda, Martha, Morelli & Angel C.B.

      I'm new here. A friend on Facebook sent me. My little Sphynx is 5 years old and has been given very little time although he seems to be doing better. His cardiologist wanted to keep draining his lungs which I have declined. It obviously was an uncomfortable experience for him and I felt it was just prolonging his death. He is on medication.

      According to his doctor he should be gone, but he is actually doing quite well at this point. He is still following me around the house, sleeps flat, eats alot, and doesn't seem to be uncomfortable. He had been showing some fluid build up but it went down. I have decided to keep him here as long as he seems comfortable and happy.

      He is a wonderful little guy who I love deeply.