Re: [FH] I'm new! Intro and question

  • Anthony Guerrero-Soto
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 10, 2012
      Based on my notes from his 6/19/12 visit, Pablo's cardiologist said that he should be on a restricted sodium diet. They asked me to avoid things like Pounce treats, Greenie products, basically all treats, and processed meats because they are high in sodium. He is now on a prescribed food. He was eating Halo before. We did use Greenie pill pockets before but not any more. Obviously, getting meds is more important than no meds if Greenies is the only way to go.