Re: Generic Plavix

  • Helen Peterson
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1, 2012
      When they switched Toby's enalapril from a round tablet to a triangle one that I had trouble cutting, I called around to the local pharmacies until I found one that still had the round tablets.  You could do the same thing and try to find one that offers a smaller pill.  The generic plavix that I give Toby is the same size as the name brand one we used to use.  Hope that helps you avoid the cost of compounding, but of course you have to do what works best for your kitty!

      ~Helen,Toby, & Angel Zima~