NEED HELP IMMEDIATELY Domestic Violence situation, many cats need homes

  • luvda10kitties
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2012
      I have been living in a domestic violence situation for quite a long time. I have finally find the strength and courage to have my husband removed from the home by Family Protection Order. We have been doing rescue of cats for about 12 years. We now have 29 cats. All spayed/neutered and combo tested negative. They are in need of rabies vaccinations. However, I cannot possibly pay for the food/cat litter they need right now. I have enough food left for about 2 days right now. I am in desperate need of finding them homes or getting supplies I need to care for them by myself.... If there is anyone at all that can help me right now or direct me to rescue groups or NO KILL shelters I would be forever grateful. I do not want these cats put to sleep. They are healthy, happy cats that need good homes.
      Animal control has been to our home because of calling the police and getting the protection order. They wanted to make sure the cats were well cared for. They have been well cared for. The home is clean. I do have to get the rabies vac's however and even at $10 each its going to be close to $300 to get them all vaccinated ASAP. The animal control officer is coming back in two weeks at which time he is saying I need to have these vaccinations done. I do not even have the money for food/litter right now. Much less spending $300 on vaccinations.

      So I am begging, please someone if there is anything at all anyone can do please help me with these cats. I love them dearly. They are my children. I do not want to lose them or have them PTS.

      Please email me back at Bevcg1963@....

      My husband has already closed my weluvdakitties@... account once and I fear he will do it again. So please email me at BEVCG1963@... or call me if you can at 304-264-4745

      I am located in Martinsburg West Virginia

      Thank you for your time,
      Beverly Grove