OT Arthur's Joints

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2012
      Hello all

      Sorry to be off topic. Arthur has been diagnosed with arthritis at aged
      just turned 4. I am sending his xrays for a third opinion but does anyone know
      if there is a Yahoo group for arthritis and join problem kitties? And
      have any of you heard of using scullcap and Acacia in cats for joint disease?

      Thanks Lyn