Martha DM

  • Lynda Doty
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6 6:13 PM
      Martha’s blood sugar is not dropping as we’d hoped. It’s barely
      moved. We’re increasing her insulin one more unit but vet says after that, we
      won’t increase it again. Don’t know what this means but it has me very
      concerned. She’s eating primarily a good diabetic diet with the M/D canned and
      dry both, plus getting her insulin faithfully. Don’t know what else to do. I
      have tried many times to get in touch with the feline diabetic group but have
      not been able to hook up with them.