Re: looking for general info for a friend

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 2, 2012
      Elise, you are so fortunate to have board certified vets in your area. We have to drive almost 3 hours to see one and our local vets mostly say to not waste the time and money. However, we've found too many local vets to be in error with their diagnoses - therefore, I always encourage people to go that extra step. Thank you for clarifying about your vets.
      There is a blood test for pancreatitis plus there is a group for such kitties. Perhaps it would be worth a visit to the group? Has the blood test been done? I believe if it fPLI or something like that.

      carol