Re: (no subject)

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2012
      Hello Julia.

      I am sorry to hear of Zorro. He doesn't need an MRI scan at all. He needs
      an ultrasound which is also called an echocardiogram. It shows the heart in
      3d and tells you exactly what is wrong. He needs to see one as soon as
      possible as he is already in heart failure as there are many other medications
      which can help the heart. Please see a cardiologist as soon as you can.

      It is a good idea for the potassium supplement when cats are on a high dose
      of lasix.