Re: Prognosis for my Cat im very worried.

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2012
      Hello

      I am sorry to hear of your cat. Please don't listen to the prognosis as
      your kitty certainly won't. I have several cats diagnosed with HCM as kittens.
      Trixi was given a few months to live when she was aged 12 weeks and she is
      5 years old now. Milli was given 2 years at most when she was 12 weeks and
      she is aged 6 now. With medication, HCM can be stabilised for a long time
      and the progression slowed.

      No one can predict how long your kitty will survive. There are plenty of
      cats here who survived for years. But enjoy your cat and make the most of
      every day, heart cats are special needs kitties. Don't show you are stressed
      as they pick up on it.