Re: [FH] New member, Sheena & kitty Grimm

  • Westgold
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2012
      was that Dr Petrie you saw? He was the first cardiologist my Tigger saw --
      he used to come up to Toronto a couple days a month to do echos. But now we
      have our own cardiologist here. Ok, I don't know anything about hyperT, so
      forget what I said about the atenolol. Maybe it's the racing heart from the
      hyperT causing the fainting, and not the HCM. This is why you need a really
      good cardiologist!!!