Re: Has your cat been on Spironolactone and Lasix?

  • Jordan
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2012
      Hi Eva,

      Great news about the ultlrasound!!

      Have you thought I about taping the episdoes from your phone and showing the vet?

      These breathing episodes still sound EXACTLY like the asthma attacks, my Sheba had prior to her diagnosis. As I said, this might be worth a test of inhaled steriods (Flovent). If the episodes stop, it confirms the diagnosis. This is EXACTLY what happened in my case.

      Sheba is a himalayan. Her breed along with Siamese and other similar breeds are predisposed to feline asthma.

      Good luck,
      Jordan and Sheba