Re: Recently diagnosed and will have to go away.

  • beadfreak@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 27, 2012
      Can your vet board her while you're away? I think most vets will do that.
      That way, if she has a problem, she'll be in the right place for
      immediate care anyway, and you can be assured she will be cared for properly on a
      daily basis. That's what I would do.

      Hopefully you will find the right solution for you and your baby. Good
      luck.

      Caroline