Re: [FH] Java seems to be moderate to severe HCM

  • Laurie Stead
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 21, 2012
      Chris,

      I apologize if I am repeating anything already mentioned to you, but there are so many posts I am trying to get "caught up" with my emails.

      First off, no one can give you a timeline on how long Java has.  My little girl was given 3 mos tops and that was 8mos ago after she suffered CHF.  With the right heart meds she is doing great.  So my question to you would be... outside of the diuretic, what other meds is Java taking?  Boo is on Lasix, Benazepril, Plavix and Vetmedin.  This doesn't mean this cocktail is correct for Java but he will need more than just a diuretic to help his heart work better.  I would speak to Java's cardiologist about other meds.

      Keep us posted...

      Laurie and Boo