Pet meds / supplements

  • vllevan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2012
      Good Morning Everyone,

      First of all, thank you to everyone who has replied to my questions. It's so nice to have this gruop for help and support!

      My kitten, illyana took all of her meds this morning without fuss in her felovite. I'm going to stock up on this stuff as she loves it.

      I was wondering where the best place to buy this and her cardio strength - I did a search and found Puritan's Pride but wasn't sure about them or any othe roptions.

      Have a wonderful day and thinking good thoughts for everyone's kitties :-)

      Vickie