Re: help needed

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 8, 2012
      Hi

      That's a very low dose of lasix, almost the minimum dose. So if her
      breathing was 25 whilst sleeping and she was curled on her side, it is unlikely
      she is in serious heart failure. That very low dose of lasix won't do much
      harm with the kidneys either. It sounds like she is fairly stable.

      I would visit the vet with any of my cats if their breathing was
      significantly higher than normal, but I would always try lasix first unless an
      emergency.