Re: [FH] Re: 4 corners Pharmacy

  • mmayer11@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 7, 2012
      Hi, Carol.
      Believe it or not there are entire kitty rescue organizations that recommend this company. That's why I decided to go ahead and check them out myself. After I did my own research, I ordered. I've been very pleased. There is not another online company for meds that I would recommend or even suggest. I should also underscore that I have not needed to order from them for at least a year.

      Marianna

      From: mmayer11 <mmayer11@...>

      Hi, Jordan.
      I have used 4 corners pharmacy for a few years now for my own needs and my animals when necessary. Before doing so I did research.

      .