Re: [FH] Martha's Results are In!

  • Westgold
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2012
      That is excellent news! I'm sure you were expecting much worse reults. Diabetes is easy to take care of. Please join us on the yahoogroup felinediabetes -- there we teach you how to take care of things, and also to try to manage her diabetes with food. You may also write me personally, I will help you. My soul-kitty Pooh Bear was diabetic for 4 years, and then I cured him with diet.