Re: [FH] Mellie is gone

  • Lynda Doty
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 4, 2012
      Carol, I am so very, very sorry. I know how it hurts. I am so thankful you got those extra years with her! Please know you are in the prayers and thoughts of many during this devastating time.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Blessings,
      Lynda, Martha, Morelli & Angel C.B.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 4, 2012
        I am so sorry, Carol.  I am glad you had the extra time to love each other.  I understand the heartache you feel right now.  Keep the sweet memories close.

        <<hugs>>
        Laurie

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 4, 2012
          Dear Carol...I am so sorry for your loss of Mellie...I know how very hard it is to accept and what a huge hole it leaves in your heart and your life. I hope that you can feel all the love the group is sending you...please post Mellie's photo for us? take care, and big hugs...you just have to put one foot in front of the other and eventually it will be a little easier...Judi and Angel Max

          To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
          From: czyonov@...
          Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 14:48:20 +0000

        • marycayd@nycap.rr.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 4, 2012
            So sorry to hear about Mellie.

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 4, 2012
              Carol, Im so sorry about the loss of your sweet Mellie, You Couldnt have given
              her a more loving and beautiful life - she was celebrated every moment - every
              special occasion - given all the love and so much more that you had to give her.
              Im so sad - yet so inspired at your ability to love and celebrate your sweet
              little girls life, Thank you for your inspiration.
              Maureen and Angel Yuki.