Mellie is gone

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 4, 2012
      We lost our most beloved Mellie yesterday as we gave her that final gift. Cannot begin to tell you the pain of such a broken and empty heart. If it had not been for this group back in 2008 she wouldn't have been with us so long. What a trooper she was! rarely complained about all her meds and was a wonderful pill taker (thank goodness for empty gelcaps). So, thank you everyone for all your help which allowed us those extra years to love her.
      carol
    • mmayer11@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 4, 2012
        So sorry, Carol. We all know your sadness. I remember Mellie well. Bless you for helping her.
        Hugs,

        Marianna

        We lost our most beloved Mellie yesterday as we gave her that final gift. Cannot begin to tell you the pain of such a broken and empty heart. If it had not been for this group back in 2008 she wouldn't have been with us so long. What a trooper she was! rarely complained about all her meds and was a wonderful pill taker (thank goodness for empty gelcaps). So, thank you everyone for all your help which allowed us those extra years to love her.
        carol

      • Lynda Doty
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 4, 2012
          Carol, I am so very, very sorry. I know how it hurts. I am so thankful you got those extra years with her! Please know you are in the prayers and thoughts of many during this devastating time.

          ~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Blessings,
          Lynda, Martha, Morelli & Angel C.B.

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 4, 2012
            I am so sorry, Carol.  I am glad you had the extra time to love each other.  I understand the heartache you feel right now.  Keep the sweet memories close.

            <<hugs>>
            Laurie

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 4, 2012
              Dear Carol...I am so sorry for your loss of Mellie...I know how very hard it is to accept and what a huge hole it leaves in your heart and your life. I hope that you can feel all the love the group is sending you...please post Mellie's photo for us? take care, and big hugs...you just have to put one foot in front of the other and eventually it will be a little easier...Judi and Angel Max

              To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
              From: czyonov@...
              Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 14:48:20 +0000

            • marycayd@nycap.rr.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 4, 2012
                So sorry to hear about Mellie.

                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 4, 2012
                  Carol, Im so sorry about the loss of your sweet Mellie, You Couldnt have given
                  her a more loving and beautiful life - she was celebrated every moment - every
                  special occasion - given all the love and so much more that you had to give her.
                  Im so sad - yet so inspired at your ability to love and celebrate your sweet
                  little girls life, Thank you for your inspiration.
                  Maureen and Angel Yuki.