Update on Maxwell

  • megcard2009
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2012
      Hey all,

      Sorry to go MIA. The sneeze that brought Max to the vet, where his murmur was found and subsequent HCM DX turned into a nasty URI that spread throughout our house sending one of our girls {Nala} to the hospital for the weekend.

      Max is finally over it and doing GREAT! The other girls are still getting better and he's having a hard time not picking on them since he feels so good. He's taking his meds with zero issues. He will have his follow up in a week and then another echo in 3 1/2 months.

      I feel so blessed that we caught this when we did. We lost our beloved Kita to FIP a couple months ago and Max has been our comfort and comic relief.

      Right now we are focusing on getting the snotty girls better and enjoying some {knock on wood} quiet and uneventful days.

      We will keep checking in with his progress!

      Meg & Max