Re: [FH] Martha to vet

  • Westgold
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2012
      I hope Martha is is okay. When my Pooh Bear had seizures back a few years ago, I threw him in a carrier and just went to the ER. The second I walked in the door I yelled SEIZURES ! and they took him in immediately, even tho other people were waiting. It might not hurt us to try something similar when we have a problem. We can't have our heart kitties sitting in the stress of a vet's crowded waiting room. I would yell I THINK IT'S A SADDLE THROMBOSUS! I'll bet they take our kitty immediately --