Martha to vet

  • Lynda Doty
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2012
      I am having to take Martha in to the vet today in spite of trying so hard not to cause this extra stress on her. She screams and yells so bad when she's back there.
           She is walking on her hocks and slipping and sliding on the floor. Last night she didn't even want to walk, she would stop and sit down, even when I nudged her. She is not feeling well, had a restless night, her eyes look "dreamy."  She is scheduled for cardio follow up next month. It's going on 10 am here and she has not even asked to eat anything.
           I would appreciate special prayers and thoughts for her this afternoon. Since they are working her in, I am especially praying she will not have  a long wait.

    • Westgold
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2012
        I hope Martha is is okay. When my Pooh Bear had seizures back a few years ago, I threw him in a carrier and just went to the ER. The second I walked in the door I yelled SEIZURES ! and they took him in immediately, even tho other people were waiting. It might not hurt us to try something similar when we have a problem. We can't have our heart kitties sitting in the stress of a vet's crowded waiting room. I would yell I THINK IT'S A SADDLE THROMBOSUS! I'll bet they take our kitty immediately --